Sunday, February 22, 2009

Get out of that rut!

Do you ever get stuck in a scrapping rut? I know I do. For the past few months I had been stuck in a paper rut, the kind where I only used papers that came from the same line (and it seemed all Basic Grey, lol!). While there is NOTHING wrong with this I knew I was not challenging myself and I was starting to get bored. So I challenged my self to create a LO with papers that didn't even come from the same manufacturer, and I did it! Check it out:

Patterned paper: American Crafts & Hambly Screenprints, alphabet letters: American Crafts, chipboard and plastic embellies: American Crafts, other embellies and cardstock came from my stash.

I am off to challenge myself some more! Have you ever gotten stuck in a scrapbooking rut? What was your rut and how did you get out?

No comments:

Post a Comment